Terms of Service
These Terms of Service ("Agreement") govern your use of the website squarebrook.com ("Website") provided by Squarebrook Limited ("Company"). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you must refrain from using the Website.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you are using the Website on behalf of an organization, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the organization.
- Modification of Terms Company reserves the right to modify, amend, or update this Agreement at any time, without prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically for any changes. Continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of such modifications.
- Intellectual Property All content and materials available on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, are the property of Squarebrook Limited or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, or create derivative works from any of the content or materials on the Website without prior written consent from Squarebrook Limited.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. You shall not engage in any of the following activities: a. Violating or infringing upon the rights of others, including intellectual property rights; b. Posting, transmitting, or disseminating any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content; c. Impersonating any person or entity or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity; d. Interfering with or disrupting the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website; e. Collecting or storing personal information of other users without their consent.
- User Accounts In order to access certain features of the Website, you may be required to create a user account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to promptly notify Squarebrook Limited of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties or representations, express or implied. Squarebrook Limited does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any content or materials on the Website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Squarebrook Limited disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, Squarebrook Limited and its officers, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Squarebrook Limited and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages