At Squarebrook London we are committed to protecting your privacy.
We may collect and process personal data about you to provide the services you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
Our contact details
Name: Squarebrook London
Address: Squarebrook, Cheyne House, 62-63 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6AX
Phone Number: +44 (0) 20 3096 3000
How we get personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you visit or browse our website
- Request more information from us about our services
- When you call us, contact us via email or via social media and provide your details
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Provide relevant services to you
- Keep you informed about our services
- Provide, operate, improve and maintain our website
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners
- Respond to any questions or concerns you may have
- Find and prevent fraud
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- (b) We have a contractual obligation.
- (c) We have a legitimate interest.
- (d) Lawful basis of contract
The types of cookies that Squarebrook uses on our website include:
Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our websites and to use some of its features.
Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our websites but are non-essential to its use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
Analytics and customisation cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our websites are being used.
How do I turn cookies off?
You can refuse or delete a cookie using the opt-out links provided above, where these exist. In addition, most browsers and mobile devices also offer their own settings to manage cookies.
If you want to change your browser's cookie settings, these will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful; otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
Cookie settings in Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Cookie settings in Chrome - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Cookie settings in Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Squarebrook, Cheyne House, 62-63 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6AX, United Kingdom. Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3096 3000. Email: email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Squarebrook, Cheyne House, 62-63 Cheapside, London, EC2V 6AX, United Kingdom. Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3096 3000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk